During + noun اثناء / خلال
He slept during the
Busy + ing مشغول ب
I’m busy doing my
enjoy / like + noun / v+ing يستمتع ب
- She enjoyed her visit to the museum . - I enjoyed watching the match on TV.
- She liked her visit to the museum . - I liked watching the match on TV.
* To + noun الى
- I go to school every day .
* To + verb ( inf ) لكى المصدر
Ali is going
to the café to drink coffee.
order to + v ( inf ) لكى
Ali is going to the café in order to drink coffee.
in + اسم لغة
* I’d rather + verb ( inf ) أفضل ان المصدر
- I’d rather do my homework now.
** ‘d rather + فاعل + ماضى يسيط
rather he left now.
* I’d prefer+ to + verb ( inf ) افضل
- I’d prefer to do my hyomework now.
* prefer + noun /v+ ing to
noun /v+ ing يفضل .......على
- I’d prefer reading books to watching TV.
- He prefer meat to fish.
* because + فاعل + لان فاعل
- He went to hospital because he felt ill.