* succeed + noun / v+ ing ينجح فى
- He succeed in mending his car.
- he succeed in the test.
* manage to + ( inf ) يتمكن من /
- He managed to save his son from the fire.
* without + noun / v+ing بدون
- He has
worked for hours without stoppng.
- People can’t live without
* It is + adj صفة + noun + to + ( inf )
- It’s a good idea to use energy from the sun in
* Despite = in spite of + noun / v + ingفعل + فاعل بالرغم من
- Despite his poverty / being poor , he is happy .
* in addition to + noun / v + ing بلاضافة
- In addition to tennis , I also play football.
- In addition to teaching English , he plays in a band.
* congratulation on + noun / v + v ing تهانئ ب(
- Congratulation on your success Ali.
- Congratulation on passing your exams Ali .
* good / bad at + noun / v + ing جيد فى / سيئ فى
- She is
good / bad at swimming / tennis.
* look forward to + noun / v+ ing يتطلع
- I ‘m
looking forward to the summer holiday .
- I’m looking forward to seeing you soon .
* used to + ( inf ) اعتاد ان المصدر
Didn’t use to + ( inf )
I used to ride a bike when I was
I didn’t use to
drive a car when I was young.